All jewelry repairs done on premises
Islandgems Jewelry specializes in jewelry repair, from ring sizings to delicate jewelry restorations.
When you lead a busy lifestyle, it can be hard to give your jewelry the attention it needs. Even when you’re extra careful, over time, all fine jewelry needs some form of services to keep it maintained and looking like new. That’s where our jewelry repair services can come in handy. Our team of experts is here to help you with many types of jewelry repairs. It doesn’t matter if your original purchase was made at Islandgems Jewelry, islandgemsjewelry.com, or somewhere else entirely! Everyone can take advantage of our repair services, no matter where your jewelry was purchased.
Our Design and Repair Centers are fully staffed with expertly trained professionals who can handle most types of repairs: from resizing your ring and fixing your gold chain, to resetting your diamonds and other precious gemstones. When you stop by Islandgems, we’ll be able to help you with:
- Resizing your jewelry to make sure it has the perfect fit.
- Repairing your jewelry with the highest quality, in a timely manner.
- Chain, bracelet and clasp repair.
- Adjusting jewelry to ensure that all diamonds and gemstones are secure.
- Cleaning, polishing and refinishing jewelry crafted of precious metals.
- Personalizing your new or existing jewelry with our state of the art Computerized Engravers.
- Creating a Custom Design piece of jewelry that is unique to you.
- Watch repair including battery changes, crystal repair, cleaning and polishing.
All jewelry repairs done at our Design and Repair Centers are completed internally. So you never have to worry about the safety of your jewelry, from start to finish. Have questions or need a repair? We’re always here to help! Call us at +1 (876) 927-8472.
A member of our Customer Care team is available to answer any questions you may have during the following times:
Mon. – Sat. 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM ET
Bring us your rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings and any other jewelry you’d like cleaned and inspected, we’re always happy to help!